Παρασκευή 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2022

Two poems by James Tian



Informal Essay Before Gone


Some lives gone,
In this ordinary night.
Where did they go?
I asked the moonlight.

It pointed to the sea,
Can’t see anything,
Like a piece of black
With inexplicable fright.

It turns out,
That silence is a goal,
A soul falling out the world,
Can enjoy the peace in bright.

So I was relieved,
As if I had made a bed for myself,
No one can leave the world alive,
So I cherish everything more,
That I already held it tight.

James Tian

🌼

Seeds

Seeds are unlikely to be buried,
because there’s only hope been planted.
Truth cannot be concealed,
because existence is it !

It’s advised that those who want to do anything by hook or by crook,
take good care of yourselves first,
is the greatest virtue already.
It’s advised that those who want to light everyone up,
your life is conforming to good taste.

James Tian






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου