Παρασκευή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2022

Poems by ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA (Kyrgyzstan)

 ERALIEVA  UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA (Kyrgyzstan)


FORGIVE ME

My inimitable one, 
Please forgive me. 
I won’t deny love. 
Dearly beloved, you see.

Don't be offended, honey, 
I don't want to be apart.
It was a misunderstanding, 
Don't take it to heart.

Rivers don't flow backward,
Be the cure for the ailment.
You are my worthy flower,
Let's bring love back.

🌼

ON THE THRESHOLD OF MY FORTIES BIRTHDAY 

Did it come late, or did it get lost?
Only on the threshold of my fortieth birthday,  
Love flew in and changed my life.
I feel the emotion in my heart every day.

I want to hear your velvet voice again, 
I look at you gently; you’re like a light, 
This beautiful bouquet was given by you,
I inhale the scent with great delight.

Shining with a passionate feeling, unchanging,
I sing a song for the whole universe,
I am getting younger for my time, for the century,
Because I glorify true love in my verse!

🌼

LET’S GO TO DREAMLAND

I am happy that I came into the world, 
In the moonlit nights I lay in my cradle, 
The laws of life are known without the words, 
They're in our minds – unshakable, stable.

Living conditions must be observed and saved,
Everything is given to us by nature.
So let's plunge into the world of a loving wave,
Let's go to the dreamland with a rapture.

In different ways I live in the sublunary world,
Tasting the berries that are given by nature,
Sometimes we have to endure adversity a lot, 
But the vagaries of life are natural.

Isn't existence an earthly paradise?
All creatures, a man and a fly – are happy whole.
Thanks to life. If my earthly life were merry, nice
I would die with a calm and peaceful soul.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου