Παρασκευή 29 Ιουλίου 2022

" Secret "A poem of Dr. Omatee Ann Marie Hansraj



Secret


In my heart I love you
Much more than words can ever say
My soul longs for you
So much more than you ever know

But my actions must say no
I cannot love you
In the real world and real-time
But in my heart, I can

A secret that must stay with me
This secret holds many years
Of longing for you
But its enough to know that you are well

My soul dances with you
In my dreams, I hold you close
All my desire is fulfilled
The passion we share
Is incredible

You are always on my mind
In all that I do
And in everything I do
You are everywhere with me

When I close my eyes
I feel you close
The mind goes to many places
With you to many to mention

In my dreams and imagination
We are real so real
But in the real world
I must hide the way that I feel

I know you feel the same way to
You can barely hide your actions
But I will not encourage you
I will hide the way I feel

I must hide this to protect you
And not cause any problems
Not now not ever
This secret will stay with me
Now and forever.

Dr. Omatee Ann Marie Hansraj
Motivational Author. Poet. Novelist. Journalist. Editor
Founder: Wordsmith International Editorial
Annmariewrites.com
http://www.wordsmithinternationaleditorial.com
Copyright 2022









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου