Σάββατο 23 Ιουλίου 2022

A poem of Farzana Chandio

 


Come on it's the rainy season
There is a message of love in the air too

Love is softer than the petals of flowers
And it's delicate too

You become whirlpools and kiss these leaves
And
Kiss me too

Come on, it's raining
Come into my arms,
Hugging me
Swing under my sky

Let me become a flower!
And you a whirlwind!!

The nectar of my lips
Fill your lips
The weather is still nice...

That's the decent thing to do
and it should end there.

Somewhere they are petals of love,
Don't look for heavy rains!
Delicate leaves do wither !!

Embrace me tightly before that...

The weather will change from noon onwards
Yet, let the rain not be heavy.

Don't become rebellious!
And don't let our story stay
somewhere incomplete in the current rain.

Come on it's a rainy season.

©®farahen chandio
14 July 2022

International author &poet
Farzana Chandio authoress

Pen name internationally (Farahen Chandio)
Researcher, Writer, poet, columnist, author and Educator
Internationally known as an Advocate of women's rights, voice of oppressed, promoter of literacy and education and peace Ambassador.












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου