Παρασκευή 8 Ιουλίου 2022

Two poems of Eva Lianou Petropoulou




We need to belong..
As we are humans
Need to have people around us, so we can grow old or not..

We need to belong to a man
Or a woman
We create families
Childrens

We divorce
We re create other families
We have dogs and cats as babies
Or family members

We need to belong
Sometimes we destroy the happiness of others
Or we don't even care about others...

We need to belong
To grow faster
To have a face
A person to hear out

But what if...
We try to belong to ourselves
Discover
Expand
Cherish
Love
Respect
Listen
Admire....

What if we try to become our best choice
Re create your self
Re discover your self
Re adjust
Re birth

EVA Petropoulou Lianou

💓💓


Forgiveness
A word that is coming out from the brave heart

I am not asking to forgive as a Human

I am asking to forgive as a GOd
As HE has the kindness and the generosity to see the human mistake.

I am asking to forgive not a as a
man
But as An Angel that every day and night
Is traveling from Earth to sky

I don't need any paper
Green or blue

I saw your heart
I had it there in front of me
I understand that silence
That silver silence

I am damned in sky and earth
I am just a soul traveling alone..

Seeking for forgiveness

Eva Lianou Petropoulou








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου