Παρασκευή 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2021

Two poems in Eglish of Inver Sheudjen - Poet from Russia

 

1. "О ЧЁМ МОЛЧИШЬ ПОЭТ ПОЛНОЧНЫЙ..."

WHAT ARE YOU SILENT ABOUT, POET MIDNIGHT...

What are you silent about, poet midnight
When the silent city sleeps
About whom, at this к hour
The tired soul yours hurting keeps.

While leaning over the lines tiredly
What thoughts do come to you
Or memory bared a sting in
Or devastated by anguish subdue!

Or maybe we tear apart with pain
You remembered in silence about her
About the one you called Assolya
Loving, in the days of youth infer...

About the one who gifted happiness
And fervor with mad tenderness did fill
It’s not even in God's power
To give back love days and instill …

Is it about this, at an wrong hour
When the quiet city sleeps
Hiding midnight-ones in reflections
Your soul, the poet silent keeps...


🌼

2. "Я МИРОМ ГОВОРЮ СТИХАМИ."

I SPEAK IN POEMS TO THE WORLD ...


I speak with the world in poems
Ornate lines of string,
Lays down in torn rows
Pain and joy, won’t bring ...

I open my soul wide
Your starting dialogue as fable
I laugh, I feel sad and I ask
For polished rhyming syllable.
Insomnia, separation, happiness
Spring, confessions, swifts,
Beloved that thin wrist
And passion revived in silence.

I throw images like paints
On a white sheet, the soul aflame,
Tearing off half-truths of the mask.
In semitones, not sinning not blame ...

And this burden is not easy
My cross is the gifted lyre
So that the born line is fine
I'll throw it at my feet and aspire,

I met the dawn ... my reader
You a friend and a critic, at the same time,
Here the creator suggested,
I speak in poems in rhyme.

I speak with the world in poems,
What I could not be silent about.
Without covering the pain with my hands
Grinding every syllable with my heart ...

🌼

Biography

ПРЕЗЕНТАЦИЯ АВТОРА И - AUTHOR'S PRESENTATION.

Sheujen Inver - is a Russian and an Adyg poet, a songwriter. He was born in 1970 in Krasnodar (Russia). He graduated from high school and the State Technological University with honors.
Inver Sheujen is a person with amazing creative destiny.
He began to write verses at a pretty mature age (44!). And three years later, his first collection of poems was published, and a year later, he became a diploma winner of the All-Russian literary festival "LIFT"!
Nowadays, Sheujen Inver is a laureate of prestigious international competitions, winner of the National Literary Prize "Golden Stylus of Russia-2021", finalist of the V Eurasian Literary Festival "LIFT - 2021", nominee for the "TRIUMPH" Prize, author of poetry collections. The work of the adyg author is presented in the "World Poetry Anthology 2020 Vol", in the company of the best contemporary poets of the world! Sheujen Inver's poems have been translated into many languages - English, German, Serbian, Bulgarian, Kyrgyz, Tajik, and Turkmen!







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου