Παρασκευή 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Two Poems by Maid Corbic from Bosnia and Herzegovina




PRAGUE, CENTER OF THE WORLD


I was happy in Prague.
Because I drank the best spirits

Meet a historical fact
Yes, Prague is a country of existence
Where people are very happy

I was a tourist one day.
But I felt like it every day.
I am their resident.

Because they are really good people.
Historical battles are shown
Where people with swords fought
For the history of his country

In all this, it is as if I find myself
Because the meaning of life is my existence.
Love was born in that wonderful time.
When no one cared, it wasn't

Prague is the centre of the world for me.
Because I feel free in it.
The reason for life is now more persistent
Because the Czech Republic is the land of peace and happiness



COLD WEATHERS


Winter has come
In a white coat
There's a man standing

That was me.
And I looked around
Austria is a country of cold

Rich in Mozart balls
Eight euros and much more
I was amazed by the garden
At Schoburn Castle

And everything is as if they are in a dream.
More than ever especially
Because I'm so happy
Why I meet people at night

Culture and Art
I appreciate everything about them
Because they are people
Similar menu

Cold but beautiful
Because the meaning of life is
To look forward to a new day
Coming to me

Austria is my dream
To experience it again
Because love is very clear
When I have what I want!


Maid Corbic from Tuzla, 22 years old. In his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedly praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world in Bhutan.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου