Παρασκευή 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

"My voiceless voice"Poem by Imen Melliti



Between my lines I write toyou..
I draw your face details
I know you are reading...
that you feel me..
And you realize I'm lost
and fade away...
From the coldness of your feelings..
Silence echoes my cry..
Silence hiding behind
I hug your cute..
You and I .. ..
Hundreds of pains go through us..
And a miserable life stripped

Inspite of that ..
Nostalgia envades my bones
indulge you all..
And I know you're hiding
Behind your calm..
Pain may tire you..
I'm scattered here..
But I will be an antidote
for your pain..
I will Take my love
Out of your chest...
I will stay in my lines
I plant you inside .
And as i write messages I Never sent
I'm still
afraid they reach
you.

 Imen Melliti














Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου