Σάββατο 19 Αυγούστου 2023

Two poems Love And Hunger By EVA Petropoulou Lianou Translated in Bengali by Tasneem Hossain



Hunger

My teeth hurting
Hunger at the morning
At the afternoon
Late at night
Human eat human
With their eyes
Their ears
And want it more
After left the bones
In the middle of the street

Hunger
A virtue that can kill the most kind man
Hunger
is the curiosity of the life of the other
As i have no life
As i have no interest in creating A better future
Learn to eat and eat
To the others houses
When they are not in.
Learn to leave
In their shadows
I wonder why we must use forg or spoon
Is much better with my hands
My white innocent hands
Eating words
Eating news
Eating lies
Eating promises
Eating like the tomorrow will never come
The past will never end....

EVA Petropoulou Lianou

**

ক্ষুধা

আমার দাঁত ব্যাথা করছে
সকালে ক্ষুধা লাগে
দুপুরে, গভীর রাতে
মানুষ মানুষকে গ্রাস করে
তাদের চোখ দিয়ে
তাদের কান দিয়ে
এবং হাঁড় রাস্তার মাঝখানে ছেড়ে দিয়ে
আরো চায়।

ক্ষুধা
এমন একটি গুণ যা সবচেয়ে দয়াবান মানুষকেও হত্যা করতে পারে
ক্ষুধা
অন্যের জীবনের প্রতি কৌতূহল
যেন আমার নিজের কোন জীবন নেই
যেন আমার সুন্দর ভবিষ্যৎ গড়ার ইচ্ছে নেই
খেতে শিখুন
অন্যদের বাড়িতে
যখন তারা ভিতরে থাকে না।
তাদের ছায়ায়র তলে বাঁচতে শিখুন
আমি ভাবি কেন আমাদের কাঁটা চামচ ব্যবহার করতে হবে
হাত অনেক ভাল
আমার সাদা নিষ্পাপ হাত
শব্দ খাওয়া
খবর খাওয়া
মিথ্যা খাওয়া
প্রতিশ্রুতি খাওয়া
এমন করে খাওয়া যেন আগামীকাল আসবে না
অতীত কখনো শেষ হবে না....


Love

I wish i had a love
A love as it should be
No more take and take...

I wish I had a friend
As friends should be
Be close to hard times
Listen to our wishes
Support us

I wish i had met a person
That could understand me
Only from my eyes
Or my mood

But if i had all that
Maybe i would never write poems

Poetry is my path
Poetry is my strength

EVA Petropoulou Lianou

**

ভালবাসা
আমার প্রত্যাশা যদি আমার একটা ভালবাসা থাকত
ভালবাসা যেমন হওয়া উচিত
শুধু আদান প্রদান নয়

আমার প্রত্যাশা, যদি একজন বন্ধু থাকত
যেমন বন্ধু হওয়া উচিত
কঠিন সময় কাছাকাছি থাকবে
আমার আশা আকাঙ্খার কথা শুনবে
সমর্থন করবে


আমার যদি দেখা হত এমন এক ব্যক্তির সাথে
যে আমায় বুঝবে
কেবল আমার চোখ দেখে
অথবা আমার মেজাজ দেখে


কিন্তু আমার যদি সে সব থাকতো
হয়তো তখন আমি কখনো কবিতা লিখতাম না


কবিতাই আমার পথ
কবিতাই আমার শক্তি

Translated in Bengali by Tasneem Hossain
Multilingual poet, author, op-ed and fiction writer and trainer, Bangladesh










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου