Παρασκευή 28 Απριλίου 2023

Poems of EVA Petropoulou Lianou - Translate in Arabic language by Safia Slimen

 


Contact


I forgotwhat a kissis The taste of an afternoon coffee.
So as the wavespulledfrom the land, I feel like a desertship.
Contact I forgotwhatthatwordmeans, Shipwreck for months In books I look for a meaning to embrace me, to tell me everythingwillbe fine .. To go and leavethose roses in myfather's memory, To light a candle to the Virgin Mary.
Contact, To be in yourdreamhug Let me seeyoureyes To smellyourperfumeI'mlookingforthatword in thatolddictionary

Eva PetropoulouLianou



=>

اتصال

لقد نسيت ما هو التواصل،مذاق قهوة بعد الظهر.
إذًا كما سُحبت الأمواج من الأرض،أشعر بأنني سفينة صحراوية."اتصال" لقد نسيت ما تعنيه هذه الكلمة،حطام السفينة لأشهر.أبحث في الكتب عن معنى يحضنني، ليقول لي أن كل شيء سيكون على ما يرام..لأذهب وأترك ​​تلك الورود في ذاكرة أبي،لأضيء شمعة لمريم العذراء.
اتصال،لتكون فيحضن حلمك،دعني أرى عينيك، أشم عطرك. أبحث عن تلك الكلمة في ذلك القاموس القديم.

إيفا بتروبولوليانو



**************

Thoughts

Abovemyhead
Sky isblue
Mythoughts are somanydifferentthings
As the humans

Abovemyhead
A rainbowappears
Words I say
Because u are not
Near

Suddenly
A chinita came
From the nowhere
To my hand
Shestayed
I look up
And i saw a cloud
Similar to your
Face

Abovemyhead
Mydreams are traveling
Pray for safety
And happiness
To otherhalf of thisplanet

The Chinitaflyaway
Withmywish
Shewilltake
A good care

Whatitislost
It willbefound
Someday

Eva PetropoulouLianou

=>

أفكار

فوق رأسي
السماء زرقاء
أفكاري تتعلق بأشياء كثيرة مختلفة
كالبشر

فوق رأسي
يظهر قوس قزح
كلمات أقولها
لأنك لست
قريبا

فجأة
جاءتتشينيتا
من العدم
إلى يدي
بقِيَتْ
نظرتُ إلى فوق
ورأيت سحابة
شبيهة
بوجهك

فوق رأسي
أحلامي تسافر
تصلي من أجل السلامة
والسعادة
للنصف الآخر من هذاالكوكب
تشينيتا تطير بعيدا مع أمنيتي
سوف ترعاها جيدا

ما ضاع
سيتم العثور عليه
في يوم ما.


إيفا بتروبولوليانو












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου