Δευτέρα 17 Απριλίου 2023

ΕΥΑ ΠΕΤΡΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ ΛΙΑΝΟΥ - ΠΟΙΗΜΑΤΑ


My dream of togetherness

The sun has fallen
Behind the mountain s face

Looking at the horizon
I see your shape..

The sky had so many colors
Orange
Pink
And some green
In the middle

As a painter I mixed up
The cold and the warm colors
Making yours eyes with a black pencil and your lips with a light red

-I ask the sky
-Did my sun, will come back again?

The sky responds :
If you believe in Light
Sun will always shine for you!!!!

©®Eva Petropoulou Eva Petropoylou Lianou

🌼


Peace,
So expensive
We buy so many weapons
To maintain it

If we pray more
If we were kind to each other

We could say
We have Peace of mind
Poetic heart
Call for meditation
Inside our heart

Peace,
We say a lot
We make nothing

Peace,
Such as a woman
We adore
But few can get

Peace,
A value with no cost
If the humans understand the word...

I wish one day....

©Eva Petropoulou LIANOU

🌼

Contact

I forgot what a kiss is The taste of an afternoon coffee.
So as the waves pulled from the land, I feel like a desert ship.

Contact I forgot what that word means, Shipwreck for months In books I look for a meaning to embrace me, to tell me everything will be fine ..
To go and leave those roses in my father's memory, To light a candle to the Virgin Mary.

Contact, To be in your dream hug Let me see your eyes To smell your perfume I'm looking for that word in that old dictionary

©®Eva Petropoulou Lianou

🌼


We are the people we love
The people we care
We have dreams
and goals

We have so much energy
But we meet people in the wrong time
And they block our path

They manipulate our energy
Our dreams
Our wishes

We are so many people
We are thoughts
We are grateful
We are rejected
We are understood

But we are souls.
We are only beautiful souls
Full of gratitude
And beauty

Don't leave anyone to destroy your inner voice
Your beautiful soul

We are here to become our dreams!!!!

©®EVA Petropoulou Lianou








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου