Παρασκευή 24 Ιουνίου 2022

"Dance in Gratitude" A Poem by Antara Roy Bhattacharjee


"Dance in Gratitude"


When I breathe in the first fresh air in the morning my cells dance in gratitude.

I lift up my spirits,I cry out in joy
'O' what a lovely morning the Almighty has gifted me.

I thank you for gifting me the broad daylight,
'O' my dear lord my heart smiles similar to a melodious chord.
The trees,the birds all rejoices in accord.
We all dance in gratitude to the Almighty's wonderful creation.

What not the universe has given us from its store,
Leaving no stone unturned to satiate our needs.

But,we humans have we done any significant deeds towards their needs.
We have played with nature as per our whims.
We haven't payed her gratitude even once!
We have taken her for granted
and denied to dance to the tune of it.

Watch and wait for a while, try and perceive her presence always around us.
Our Mother nature is never such vile.
She beckons us to embrace her.
Let us dance in gratitude for what she has bestowed upon us..

©️ Antara Roy Bhattacharjee


Antara Roy Bhattacharjee is a young vibrant writer from Kolkata, West Bengal She has a PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass-communication from Jadavpur University (J.U) along with a Masters in English literature from IGNOU. She has taken up teaching as her profession.Poetry writing is her passion,recently her book on poems "Percipience poetry to perceive" has been published by BFC Publications Private
Limited, across various online platforms like Amazon Kindle,Amazon.com.She has also completed her senior diploma in Hindustani Classical music.










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου