Κυριακή 24 Απριλίου 2022

"Your Love" A Poem - Collaboration of Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo/Shahid Abbas Philippines/Pakistan



"Your Love"


Elizabeth:

Love is not just a feeling,
Those raging emotions deep inside
More than the physical
Its depth you cannot measure.

Shahid:

The unconditional pledge of loyalty,
The beauty of matchless emotions
An immortal passion
A unique core of beauty.

Elizabeth:

The love I found in you is timeless,
Beyond space and ageless
They may not understand
But I am willing to take your hand.

Shahid:

You will vow to sacred level of faithfulness,
The true meaning of a holy word
Away from all greedy act
It's life not a temporary fact.

Elizabeth:

Your love is beyond words,
Unfathomable, immeasurable
A gift from the heavens above
A love to keep, a love to embrace.

Shahid:

It's a strong faithfulness and a promise,
Which will never break
It's a way
Which leads us to trust
Let's go
We have many things to say.

Elizabeth:

When two hearts meet,
Their souls intertwine
The red string cannot be broken
No walls can ever get between them.

Shahid:

Love is love,
The beauty of souls
A Holy tie
Which will never die.

Elizabeth:

Your love is a sacred gift,
To cherish forever
Your love is incomparable
And so to you, I give my heart.

Shahid:

Let me make you a part of my heart,
You will reside there
Do not worry, my dear
I will always care.

Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo/Shahid Abbas
Philippines/Pakistan
April 4, 2022










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου